- What is the best way to communicate with CBC? If you have any questions, we would love to hear from you! Email the following departments: Shipping Questions - firstname.lastname@example.org Warranty, Repairs & Returns - email@example.com Sales Questions - firstname.lastname@example.org
- If I purchase a part or upper from CBC and I am not satisfied, can I return it? YES, unless it is a sale which states, "all sales are final." We offer a lifetime warranty on all products if it is defective and we have a 30-day return policy if you are not satisfied but there are no defects. The customer is responsible for shipping back to CBC and a 10% restocking fee.
- Does CBC offer a military or police discount? Yes, CBC Industries supports our armed services and local law enforcement and we are happy to offer a 10% discount with proof of service.
- What is CBC’s lead time? Due to the overwhelming demand for our products our current approximate lead times are as follows: Parts is a lead time of 1 week to ship, Upper Assemblies are 3 weeks to ship deadline.
- What is your average shipping time? Once the product is handled (lead time), shipping averages in between 1-3 business days.
- Who does CBC use as their shipping source? USPS & FEDEX.
- Do you require a signature when you ship product? No, if you need a signature it is your responsibility to contact us immediately to make us aware. There will be an added cost of $5.00 for this service.
- How do I check the status of my order? TO TRACK THE PROGRESS OF YOUR SHIPMENT ONLINE, PLEASE SET UP YOUR ONLINE ACCOUNT IN LESS THAN ONE MINUTE HERE BY FOLLOWING THIS LINK: http://www.cbcindustries.com/account/register
- Am I responsible for the legalities of my AR15 or AR-10 in respect to the state laws? Yes, any customer of CBC needs to check their state laws in regards to their weapon. Any purchase of a weapon under 16” carries extra restrictions. Often, magazines and flash hiders carry restrictions as well.
- Does CBC offer a dealer program? Yes, we offer a dealer program to any business that has an up to date resale certificate. Please call the sales department and ask to set up a dealer account.
- Do your upper assemblies come with a bolt carrier group and charging handle? No, AR-15 upper assemblies do not come with a BCG & CHH. However, our Ar-10 uppers do, we can offer an AR-10 upper without a BCG & CHH by calling the office.
- How does your return program work? Items returned for refund, repair and or modification will be at the customers expense.
PROUD TO BE AN AMERICAN COMPANY
Located within the greater Charleston area in South Carolina, CBC Industries provides high quality AR15 upper receiver assemblies, AK47 and AR15 and barrels, AR15 parts, and accessories for the enthusiast as well as the small to medium builder.