Purchase with confidence from CBC Industries
At CBC Industries, your satisfaction is our commitment.
In fact, our commitment is so strong we now offer a Lifetime Warranty.
Lifetime Parts/Upper Assemblies/Rifles Warranty Terms and Conditions are as follows: (*Parts/Upper Assemblies/Rifles will be referred to as products in this agreement.)
CBC Industries warrants to you that if any eligible* product sold by CBC Industries ever becomes defective; CBC Industries will repair or replace the product at no charge, subject to the following conditions:
This warranty applies only to the original purchaser.
- If the products cannot be repaired, and no replacement is available, we will offer you a similar item (to be solely determined by CBC Industries) at no charge.
- This warranty applies to new products only. (See exceptions “*”, below)
- Internet/Mail Order Customers:
- Customer must pay any costs associated with sending the products to CBC Industries for repair or replacement. Insured shipping is recommended.
- If a part or upper assembly is repaired, the products may be returned directly to the customer if it was sent from the customer’s address. If a rifle is replaced, the customer must take delivery from a licensed FFL dealer. The customer may have additional charges, such as transfer fees and background check fees, if the gun must be replaced and resent to a dealer. CBC Industries is not responsible for these additional fees.
- CBC Industries will pay for the insured freight back to the customer or the customer’s dealer if the products is defective. If the products is not defective, the customer is liable for return freight to his residence or his dealer.
- This warranty covers the products as originally sold by CBC, but does not extend to products altered or rebuilt after their original purchase, or products used other than for their legal intended purposes. It does not apply to scopes or accessories attached to the products when purchased
- Accuracy is NOT included in this Warranty, unless there is a specific additional warranty made by a manufacturer.
- This warranty covers the products against manufacturer’s defects only. It does not cover the replacement or refinishing of parts that are subject to normal wear throughout the lifespan of the products.
- CBC does not ship with signature required; If the customer does not call CBC to express his/her intent for signature, CBC is not responsible for lost or stolen packages.
Note: CBC Industries cannot be held responsible for damage to our products by the customer or a third party during the installation / removal of accessories, assembly of kits or the application of coatings. Any modification or disassembly of our products done by the customer or a third party without first contacting the Technical Support Department of CBC Industries may void published warranty.
CBC INDUSTRIES’ LIABILITY FOR BREACH OF ANY WARRANTY SHALL BE LIMITED TO REPLACING OR REPAIRING THE NONPERFORMING OR DEFECTIVE GOODS (TO BE DETERMINED AT OUR DISCRETION). WE SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY OTHER DAMAGES, DIRECT, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL. This warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may also have other rights which vary from state to state.
*Exceptions include Used Products or scratch and dent products. This warranty applies to new products sold after January 1st, 2016. CBC Industries shall make the final determination for any exceptions to this warranty.
Located within the greater Charleston area in South Carolina, CBC Industries provides high quality AR15 upper receiver assemblies, AK47 and AR15 and barrels, AR15 parts, and accessories for the enthusiast as well as the small to medium builder.