9mm AR-15’s are some of the most fun guns to shoot at the range and building your own is even more fun. However, choosing the right components is extremely important if you don’t want to have reliability issues. This 9mm bolt carrier group is designed with reliability in mind and will work in a variety of 9mm upper receivers. If you are building a 9mm AR, this complete bolt assembly will ensure you have a reliably functioning rifle that is compatible with the Glock magazines.
This 9mm Bolt Carrier Group is a great choice for any AR9 build. This drop-in 9mm BCG features a corrosion resistant Nitride finish and is machined from 8620 steel. Designed for block back operating systems this 9mm bolt is heavy duty and will ensure reliable cycling your AR9 build.
- 9mm Bolt Carrier Group
- Material: Case Hardened 8620 Steel
- Finish: Black Nitride. This advanced low friction coating minimizes the need for lubricants.
- Gas Key: 4130 Steel attached with Grade 8 hardware and properly staked into a milled “valley” to ensure proper positioning.
- Cam Pin: Hardened 4340 cam pin
- Firing Pin: Mil-Spec firing pin made of 8740 steel, center-less ground and Hard Chrome-coated
- Bolt Assembly: The Bolt is “true” Mil-Spec dimension and external surfaces are CNC ground after heat treatment for a precision fit.
- Material: Case Hardened 9310 Steel.
- Finish: All Bolt components Shot Peened and Manganese Phosphate or Black Nitride Extractor: 4340 Steel, Manganese Phosphate coated o Mil-Spec Extractor Spring & O-Ring Combination
- MPI: Magnetic Particle Inspected
- HPT: High-Pressure Test
- Made in USA Carrier fits AR15