Your AR-15 handguard has huge implications in terms of how much you enjoy your shooting experience. Our M-LOK handguard offers more than just the accuracy enhancements that come with a free-floating rail. It features a full-length picatinny top rail that sits flush with M4 flat top receivers allowing you to have more space for optics and back up iron sights. The slim profile is comfortable to grip while still allowing enough room for low profile gas blacks underneath. This AR-15 handguard is machined from 6061 aluminum, has a hard coat anodized black finish, and generously sized M-LOK cuts for air circulation.
This lightweight handguard features a slim profile with M-LOK attachment points along the full 13” in length. It is machined from 6061-T6 aluminum and has a type III hardcoat anodized finish for excellent corrosion resistance. This AR-15 free float handguard is compatible with all Mil-Spec upper receivers and most low-profile gas blocks, so you have the freedom to build your rifle the way that you want. It is easy to install with the included barrel nut and mounting hardware.
- Fits AR-15 platform rifles with low profile gas block
- Enlarged rectangular cuts help reduce weight.
- Made of extruded 6061-T6 aluminum
- Mil-spec hard coat anodized (MIL-A-8625 Type III, Class 2 black, 2.0 mil coating thickness)
- Ground shoulder bolts (included)
- 4140 barrel nut is proprietary and installed with a simple armors wrench
- 10.9 oz. complete with barrel nut and screws