There is nothing more crucial to the performance of your AR-15 than the bolt carrier group. Made to MIL-SPEC and finished with superior quality nitride finish that protects against corrosion and heat, our BCG won’t let you down. In order to ensure that it will run beautifully in your AR-15, each bolt carrier group under goes high pressure testing (HPT), and magnetic particle inspection (MPI). Whether you’re looking for a drop-in Mil-Spec quality replacement for your current AR or are going for a new build, this bolt carrier group provides you with the reliability and performance you expect from a first-rate product.
- Material : Case Hardened 8620 Steel
- Finish : Black Nitride. This advanced low friction coating minimizes the need for lubricants.
- Gas Key : 4130 Steel attached with Grade 8 hardware and properly staked into a milled “valley” to ensure proper positioning.
- Cam Pin : Hardened 4340 cam pin
- Firing Pin : Mil-Spec firing pin made of 8740 steel, center-less ground, and Hard Chrome-coated
- Bolt Assembly : The Bolt is “true” Mil-Spec dimension and external surfaces are CNC ground after heat treatment for a precision fit.
- Material : Case Hardened 9310 Steel.
- Finish : All Bolt components Shot Peened and Manganese Phosphate or Black Nitride Extractor: 4340 Steel, Manganese Phosphate coated o Mil-Spec Extractor Spring & O-Ring Combination
- MPI : Magnetic Particle Inspected
- HPT : High-Pressure Test
- Made in USA Carrier fits AR15/M4 compatible style Rifles (i.e.) .223/5.56mm, .300Blkout